Welcome to P2M Cycling Studio
P2M is a cycling studio designed to improve your cycling fitness and technique in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our philosophy combines indoor and outdoor cycling training to allow you to reach your personal cycling goals. Although Albuquerque, New Mexico enjoys a lot of sunshine each year, indoor cycling training has it’s place in everyone’s training plans, even if you do not have a plan. P2M delivers increased cycling power, endurance and speed for cyclists and triathletes of all fitness levels and abilities.
How do we help you reach your cycling training goals?
- P2M classes focus on specific fitness and skill elements that are essential to increase your power, endurance and speed. Fun and challenging, these power-based classes will help you reach your full potential this cycling season.
- Custom programs are tailored to your cycling goals. Weekly sessions in a 1:4 coach:cyclist ratio that are adjusted weekly as you progress.
Pedal Stroke Analysis
- Computrainer’s provide immediate visual biofeedback to help you improve your efficiency and deliver more power to the pedals consistently.
- Everyone should know how they are progressing. Reliable, consistent and controlled testing is essential to make sure your training is taking you the right direction.
- You don’t have to be uncomfortable on the bicycle, a proper fit will make you more stable, relaxed, and responsive when you need it.
- Consistency in Training is the Key to Cycling Success14 Jul 2013
- About Cornering18 Jan 2012
- A Guide to Group Cycling in Albuquerque18 Jan 2012