Welcome to P2M Cycling Studio
P2M is a cycling studio designed to improve your cycling fitness and technique in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our philosophy combines indoor and outdoor cycling training to allow you to reach your personal cycling goals. Although Albuquerque, New Mexico enjoys a lot of sunshine each year, indoor cycling training has it’s place in everyone’s training plans, even if you do not have a plan. P2M delivers increased cycling power, endurance and speed for cyclists and triathletes of all fitness levels and abilities.
Q.T.S POWER & STRENGTH CYCLING PROGRAM - 10 WEEK SERIES STARTS OCT
All new series starts October 3 Click here to guarrantee your spot a series - When link opens, click on "ONLINE STORE" and then "SERVICES" and choose the package with the correct date!!
- 5 different class times to choose from
Monday 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Tuesday 6:00AM to 7:30AM
Wednesday 6:00AM to 7:30AM
Wednesday 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Thursday 6:30PM to 8:00PM
- 10 sessions of 90 minutes to improve your cycling strength and fitness
- Functional Threshold Power Test included in fee - these are scheduled and performed prior to 10 week series
- P2M classes focus on specific fitness and skill elements that are essential to increase your power, endurance and speed. Fun and challenging, these power-based classes will help you reach your full potential this cycling season.
- Custom programs are tailored to your cycling goals. Weekly sessions in a 1:4 coach:cyclist ratio that are adjusted weekly as you progress.
Pedal Stroke Analysis
- Computrainer’s provide immediate visual biofeedback to help you improve your efficiency and deliver more power to the pedals consistently.
- Everyone should know how they are progressing. Reliable, consistent and controlled testing is essential to make sure your training is taking you the right direction.
- You don’t have to be uncomfortable on the bicycle, a proper fit will make you more stable, relaxed, and responsive when you need it.
- Ironman Boulder 70.3 – Part 2 – Nutrition28 Jun 2016
- Ironman 70.3 Boulder – post race analysis – reality bites!13 Jun 2016
- Cyclocross Training Series – 6 weeks starting Nov 311 Oct 2014
- Consistency in Training is the Key to Cycling Success14 Jul 2013
- About Cornering18 Jan 2012